PAW'L OF FAME
Welcome one and all to Roobarb and Custard’s prestigious Paw’l of Fame! A fantabulous competition where we ask you to send in a photo of your pet incorporating our chosen theme. The winner not only has the highest honour of their photo appearing in one of our winner’s frames below, but also wins a FREE bag of pet food in the flavour of their choosing. Entry is via our Facebook page, for full terms and conditions see the bottom of the page.
GET SNAPPING HOOMANS!
T&C'S OF COMPETITION
1. The promoter is: Two Near The Bone Ltd (company no 11519345) whose registered office is at Auburn Mere Woodlands, Oxhey Lane, Watford, WD19 5RE.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Two Near The Bone Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/twonearthebone
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 3 weeks after the competition has launched. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Visit our Facebook page to find our competition post. Comment a photo of your pet on the competition post and Like and Share to be in with a chance to win.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A 6kg bag of Roobarb’s Dog’s Dinner Pet Food and the photo will feature on our website.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.